 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 34
  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

This would be fantastic, the only trouble is that Legoland Germany mould their own bricks on site. Windsor do not - they have to order theirs from Denmark. Until Windsor get's their own moulding shop, I can't really see it happening. Couple of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote in message news:H2M1vA.5Et@lugnet.com... (...) Yes they do have a single moulding machine, but it is my understanding that they only ever mould the special 2x4x3h Fabrik brick that they give (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

Hello, (...) Same for me -- following the usual Fabrik-tour, I thought this is only for supplying their own model building shop. Greetings Horst (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)