 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 35
Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:19:03 GMT

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idynamicsinc.com> wrote in message
This would be fantastic, the only trouble is that Legoland Germany mould
their own bricks on site.
Windsor do not - they have to order theirs from Denmark.

Until Windsor get's their own moulding shop, I can't really see it
happening.

Yes they do have a single moulding machine, but it is my understanding that
they only ever mould the special 2x4x3h Fabrik brick that they give away to
visitors of the Fabrik 'attraction'. Tooling that up, perhaps on a daily
basis, for different parts is I suspect impractical.

I suspect all the rest come from Billund, same as Windsor.

The worse thing about all this is that myself and Michael LeCount were there
just 5 weeks ago and there was no sign of bulk parts sales then!!

Huw