 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 34
Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 01:37:57 GMT

This would be fantastic, the only trouble is that Legoland Germany mould
their own bricks on site.
Windsor do not - they have to order theirs from Denmark.

Until Windsor get's their own moulding shop, I can't really see it
happening.

Couple of pictures (not mine) of the sales area in Germany - now if only LLW
and LLC had the same thing!.....

Richard.

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

"Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message

I could buy
these in LEGOLAND Deutschland (Günzburg). They now have a factory • outlet.
You can buy the most common bricks, plates, tiles and slopes (also
maccaronies) in many colors (including green, tan, gray, dark-gray). 100
gramm for 5 Euro.

That's very interesting!! Now we in the UK have more fuel for our argument
to get LEGOLAND Windsor to do something similar.

To bad it wasn't open when I was there in August, though...

Would it be too arduous to note the entire selection available?

Huw