 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *39 (-20)
  Re: BergwerkBahn

(...) Right, but the picture caption says "The green area is where the Bergwerkbahn should go according to a park model in the preview center prior to the park opening." I interpret that to mean that they are referring to the large flat grassy (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: BergwerkBahn

Hello Larry, To me the pic on the website looks a lot like the already opened "Dschungel X-pedition". Remember, all of LEGOLAND Germany was originally scheduled to open in 2003. So, the roller coaster database website may be a bit out-of-date. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  BergwerkBahn

(URL) know more about this coaster? here's the designer's website (I think) (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

Hello, (...) Same for me -- following the usual Fabrik-tour, I thought this is only for supplying their own model building shop. Greetings Horst (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote in message news:H2M1vA.5Et@lugnet.com... (...) Yes they do have a single moulding machine, but it is my understanding that they only ever mould the special 2x4x3h Fabrik brick that they give (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

This would be fantastic, the only trouble is that Legoland Germany mould their own bricks on site. Windsor do not - they have to order theirs from Denmark. Until Windsor get's their own moulding shop, I can't really see it happening. Couple of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

"Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:H2LCK9.KF2@lugnet.com... (...) That's very interesting!! Now we in the UK have more fuel for our argument to get LEGOLAND Windsor to do something similar. To bad it wasn't open when I was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

(...) Thanks Horst, for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

Hello everybody, As I have announced here earlier, my family and me have been in LEGOLAND Günzburg on August 8th and 9th. It seems nobody was at LEGOLAND Günzburg the same time; at least I couldn't attract any of you with my yellow umbrella. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

Hello everybody, (...) Just returning from my camper vacation, including a visit there, I can fill in here: For EUR 5, you can stay overnight plus the next day. This includes using the sanitary facilities, dropping dump water, and getting fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H1A4G8.B7B@lugnet.com... (...) Stone (...) else? I think that had a large part to play, yes :-), it certainly wasn't obvious what was happening just from watching it. It was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

Thanks for the writeup! I just had the one question (...) I'm wondering, do you think that was due to language??? Perhaps something else? (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LL Deutschland promo brick....

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwLDv8.Eto@lugnet.com... (...) visitors. (...) If you're still looking, drop me a line. Huw (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

I have just returned from a week in Bavaria with my wife and two daughters and thought I'd write some notes/impressions while they are fresh in my mind that may be of use to others thinking of travelling from other countries to LEGOLAND Deutschland. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else?

Hello, after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz- burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange specific (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LL Deutschland promo brick....

Hi Mark! I haven't been to Legoland Deutschland yet, so I don't know exactly if you still get that brick (which I don't believe), but you could post a message to (URL) is the place where you will find most of the german AFOLs. Most of them (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LL Deutschland promo brick....

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get more info on this brick...... (URL) credit to 'El Caracho') Was it only give out on the preview weekend? I know there is another brick like this without much of the info on the first brick (see here)... (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  pictures of motorbikes

Hi all, I noticed motorbikes in some of the Guenzburg pictures. Does anyone have a good shot of the yellow one in the second hand car place? Most pictures seem to focus on the chevy's in there..... Thanx, Duq (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) grumble. This is something to look forward to, but next year? grumble. Jonathan (still hoping for a early summer surprise) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Hi! My additions to that: Maybe Ben has missed the statements from Alexander Algermissen from LEGO Direct. He said that they have checked the possibilities of making different curved tracks but he stated that the investments would be too high to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact