 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *39 (-10)
  Re: BergwerkBahn

(...) Right, but the picture caption says "The green area is where the Bergwerkbahn should go according to a park model in the preview center prior to the park opening." I interpret that to mean that they are referring to the large flat grassy (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: BergwerkBahn

Hello Larry, To me the pic on the website looks a lot like the already opened "Dschungel X-pedition". Remember, all of LEGOLAND Germany was originally scheduled to open in 2003. So, the roller coaster database website may be a bit out-of-date. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  BergwerkBahn

(URL) know more about this coaster? here's the designer's website (I think) (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

Hello, (...) Same for me -- following the usual Fabrik-tour, I thought this is only for supplying their own model building shop. Greetings Horst (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote in message news:H2M1vA.5Et@lugnet.com... (...) Yes they do have a single moulding machine, but it is my understanding that they only ever mould the special 2x4x3h Fabrik brick that they give (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

This would be fantastic, the only trouble is that Legoland Germany mould their own bricks on site. Windsor do not - they have to order theirs from Denmark. Until Windsor get's their own moulding shop, I can't really see it happening. Couple of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray

"Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:H2LCK9.KF2@lugnet.com... (...) That's very interesting!! Now we in the UK have more fuel for our argument to get LEGOLAND Windsor to do something similar. To bad it wasn't open when I was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

(...) Thanks Horst, for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

Hello everybody, As I have announced here earlier, my family and me have been in LEGOLAND Günzburg on August 8th and 9th. It seems nobody was at LEGOLAND Günzburg the same time; at least I couldn't attract any of you with my yellow umbrella. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

Hello everybody, (...) Just returning from my camper vacation, including a visit there, I can fill in here: For EUR 5, you can stay overnight plus the next day. This includes using the sanitary facilities, dropping dump water, and getting fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact