 LEGOLAND / California / 776
    Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend! —Jessica Hankins
   Hi everyone! It was a great weekend at Legoland. It was my son's first time. He's 5 and hasn't really been bitten by the LEGO bug. He loves Star Wars, so I thought this might be a good tie-in. It was! He's eat, sleeping and breathing LEGOs. The ISD (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend! —Brian Davis
     (...) You ought to see what "kids" can do. How about a strong kids (younger than 14?) team vs. their non-AFOL parents at a head-to-head full ISD build. Disclaimer: I will probably *not* do this with my son - living in my house after being soundly (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend! —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Actualy the kids weren't to bad, but a few that were moving parts around were a distraction. I have 3 kids of my own, the youngest a 3yo boy, so I know how it goes. As it turns out SanDLUG will be holding a mini ISD speed building contest at (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars, FTX)