 LEGOLAND / California / 738
    LEGOLAND California to break Guinness World Record for tallest LEGO tower —Mark Papenfuss
   LEGOLAND® California to break Guinness World Record™ for Tallest LEGO® Tower Theme park guests participate in record-setting event Presidents Day 2005 January 20, 2005 (Carlsbad, Calif.) – Thousands of children along with their families will click (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: LEGOLAND California to break Guinness World Record for tallest LEGO tower —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Did anyone else try to make this event? I was pretty much underwater, but I decided to try to head down anyway.. Drove all the way down Sunday (in pouring rain). Checked into a hotel - went up early Monday in a light drizzle.. Only to find the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: LEGOLAND California to break Guinness World Record for tallest LEGO tower —Adrian Egli
   (...) I though about going up too but the weather was just so bad I said to myself "Forget it." A good note to pass is it was completed: (URL) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: LEGOLAND California to break Guinness World Record for tallest LEGO tower —Darrell Urbien
   (...) park later in the day, or do you think that's just when the press release went out? If it's the former I'm really upset. It's one thing to spend hundreds of dollars just to go down to Carlsbad and play with LEGO. It's quite another to spend (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: LEGOLAND California to break Guinness World Record for tallest LEGO tower —Adrian Egli
   (...) I heard on tv the park would pull it down because of the windy conditions (I'm guessing the tornado warning they issued had something to do with it). I would think they would put it back up later this week. Around this time of year the park (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)