 LEGOLAND / California / 615
    California fires and LEGOLAND —Frank Filz
   So, I've been hearing about all these fires in the San Diego area. Are any of them any where near LEGOLAND? Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: California Fires and LEGOLAND-California —Ray Silva
     Frank, I was there yesterday (Sunday) and while it's smokey at the park, the park is far from the fires, at least currently. That's because it's hard to say longterm as winds can chnage the direction of the fire very quickly, as well as embers can (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: California fires and LEGOLAND —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Legoland was closed today (Monday) to help conserve energy water and just help out the area. The fire is not even close to LLCA and is no threat at all to LLCA, but they wanted to help out in anyway they could so they did not open - they will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: California fires and LEGOLAND —Frank Filz
   (...) Good to hear that. I also should have asked how the AFOLs are doing down there. Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: California fires and LEGOLAND —Adrian Egli
   (...) The air is yuck but the rest of me is fine. Adr. (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)