 LEGOLAND / California / 593
    Re: Legoland pride? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) baaaaaadly faded, so you can really tell the new stuff that is put out. I have not been there since, so I have no idea if it was just a 'show of support' or somehtng that is going to stay in miniland. Either way I am very surprised to see them (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Legoland pride? —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) But they are also constantly replacing items, so these could just be part of a recent overhaul. I know I've seen the striped flags for quite a while in New Orleans -- maybe since the opening -- so as a concept they definitely are not recent. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Legoland pride? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Just a follow-up on this -- the flags were gone as of my last visit to LLCA over the weekend. So it looks like these were just a temp thing. Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Legoland pride? —Hao-yang Wang
   The flags were still there on August 24. Being a good boy and to avoid being kicked out of the park I did not try pulling off the flags to see if they were permenantly glued. :-) Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)