 LEGOLAND / California / 584
  Current discounts for Legoland CA

Are there any current discount promotions for Legoland CA? The TRU $10 off each admission has ended, and I think the Del Taco one has also. I would like to visit Friday the 11th with my two daughters. Is one of the local supermarkets (Ralph's, Von's (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Current discounts for Legoland CA

(...) The current discount on the Ralphs discount on the paper bag is $5 off for up to 6 people. I saw an ad on TV the othre day saying that Burger King has a $10 off coupon, but I have not actually been to Burger King in a few weeks so I am not (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Current Discounts for Legoland CA

Yep, I saw the same commercial on TV the day after I was there last week, and again this morning, so be sure to stop at a "participating" Burger King to get a $10 admission price savings at Legoland. Also, I believe they have a discount for AAA (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Current Discounts for Legoland CA

(...) Thanks, I'm off to BK right now. Would this be limited to BKs in SoCal? (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Current discounts for Legoland CA

(...) When I was there last week, the LEGO store at Downtown Disney had coupons for 50% off admission to Legoland, good through the end of the year. Kristine (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)