 LEGOLAND / California / 586
Re: Current Discounts for Legoland CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:33:51 GMT

Yep, I saw the same commercial on TV the day after I was there last week,
and again this morning, so be sure to stop at a "participating" Burger King
to get a $10 admission price savings at Legoland.

Also, I believe they have a discount for AAA members if you can't locate a
Burger King.

Ray

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com>
To: <lugnet.legoland.california@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Current discounts for Legoland CA

The current discount on the Ralphs discount on the paper bag is $5 off for • up to
6 people.

I saw an ad on TV the othre day saying that Burger King has a $10 off • coupon,
but I have not actually been to Burger King in a few weeks so I am not • 100% sure
if it is still going on, but its worth a shot.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

In lugnet.legoland.california, Renard Graham wrote:
Are there any current discount promotions for Legoland CA?  The TRU $10 • off each
admission has ended, and I think the Del Taco one has also.  I would • like to
visit Friday the 11th with my two daughters.

Is one of the local supermarkets (Ralph's, Von's ...) offering discount • tickets
like in the past?

Any and all help and info appreciated.

Thanks