 LEGOLAND / California / 584
583  |  585
Subject:
Current discounts for Legoland CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:02:29 GMT

Are there any current discount promotions for Legoland CA?  The TRU $10 off each
admission has ended, and I think the Del Taco one has also.  I would like to
visit Friday the 11th with my two daughters.

Is one of the local supermarkets (Ralph's, Von's ...) offering discount tickets
like in the past?

Any and all help and info appreciated.

Thanks