 LEGOLAND / California / 561
  New LLC Collectible Brick Program

The new MC Newsletter came out today, and it has a little blurb about new Collectible Bricks. Every 4-6 weeks a new brick will be available throughout the rest of the year. After the first month of issue, the remander of the bricks can be bought for (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!...!!! This is *amazing* news. I am a HUGE fan of the duplo promo bricks. I am VERY happy with this new passholder brick program. is just amazing. If this does not give people a reason to sign up (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) I don't have any pictures yet, but will happily supply them when/if I do. I have a few of the Sports Center bricks laying around.. but I'm pretty sure you got that one already. I'll do my best. I certainly know I'll get the Sports Jam and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

Will these be available by mail? I have a Primo pass, but since I will be finishing my move to Florida in a few weeks, I'm going to be a bit too far away now to pop over on a weekend. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) I got pictures of the next 3 bricks in the passholder flyer they sent out. Here they are: (URL) Sports Jam Brick> (2 URLs) Clikits Brick> (2 URLs) Bionicle Blaster> (URL) I am soooooo glad these are in new colors! Well, green is not 100% new, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) snip (...) As it turns out, the sports jam brick is Bright Green! Not palin 'ol green. See picture: (URL) I am LOVING this!! Mark P (URL) Land of Bricks> (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Clikits Promo Brick (Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program)

(...) The Clikits brick was out today - despite much confusion within the LLCA staff I got my hands on it. The clubhouse did not have them, I was told they would not get in before the 10th. And after about 10 minutes of guest service trying to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.clikits, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) And I have a scan of the new Bionicle Blaster brick in all its red glory, you can check it out here: (URL) am updating my promo brick list here: (URL) am LOVING this program! I really hope they keep it up next year! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)