 LEGOLAND / California / 495
  SDSU Event at Legoland CA

Yesterday (Friday, March 28th) I was flipping radio stations in the car and managed to catch a snip of some sort of 'Sports Event' promotion this weekend at Legoland. One of the local radio stations was giving away tickets for it. So I called LLCA (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: SDSU Event at Legoland CA

It wasn't even talked about at SDSU, as far as I can tell as my daughter goes there and knows what a LEGO-maniac I am and would have been there! Hopefully, LEGO-CA doesn't consider the event "not successful" if there is limited attendance since they (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)