 LEGOLAND / California / 470
  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

I completely agree with your statement that the builders at Legoland are cheating. I feel the same way about creations that use mostly special pieces instead of basic blocks and the CAD creations. I say this coming from the pre- Lugnet, pre-Lego (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) LOL! Rick, I never thought anyone would use an analogy with Lego and a strip club, but you certainly did it! Now I have to go explain to my wife why I'm laughing at the computer. Jimmy P.S. So you've never been to LLC or a strip club? Curious (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)