 LEGOLAND / California / 436
  Re: Brick or Treat brick

What day did you go to the park? They gave out a different brick to the first few on Sunday. I am trying to figure out what brick is the common one. Here is a scan of the 2 bricks: (URL) were waiting in line for it to open on Sunday. We were among (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Brick or Treat brick

So Jake, what's the deal on the two different bricks at LEGOLAND California Brick-or-Treat? Russell (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Brick or Treat brick

(...) We went on Monday, October 21st and received (URL) should've included the date in my original post! Mike (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Brick or Treat brick

(...) Well, the plot thickens.... I called the customer service people on Friday and asked about the 2 bricks. The lady told me she only knew about the one with the Lego logo on the back (as that is all she had seen). I was not really expecting an (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)