 LEGOLAND / California / 428
    USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA —Mark Papenfuss
   On October 10th the USPS will have its national unveiling of the 2003 commemorative stamps. This will take place at 10:15 am on October 10th. You will also be able to see a collection of the new stamps made out of Lego bricks at Legoland, CA all (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA —Mark Papenfuss
   Just a reminder this is going on tomorrow! Does anybody plan to go? I know I will not be able to make it. There goes my best shot at a filling a lifelong dream of seeing a stamp unveiling!! LOL, just kidding, but the stamps made out of Lego would be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA —Julie Krenz
   (...) going to be a postage stamp w/Lego on it? Or are they just doing a display of the new stamps out of Lego because it'll look cool? Or both? If anybody's going pics and/or a report would be appreciated :) Julie (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA —Cathy Luke
   Here's the official press release from the Official Legoland Website: (URL) 2 2002 USPS Unveils 2003 Stamp Program at LEGOLAND® California The United States Postal Service will unveil its 2003 Stamp Program, "A Nation of Firsts," on October 10, 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA —Cathy Luke
   I found a USPS press release re: the stamp unveiling. The first couple of paragraphs are excerpted below. You can find the entire press release at: (URL) link will take you to a photo of the stamp "First Flight - Wright Brothers - 1903" rendered in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)