 LEGOLAND / California / 410
    Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message news:Gx0Frv.I0r@lugnet.com... (...) No, they said at the LLW tour that there was a model maker group at LL CA. I believe it is small at present, and true many of the models were built at (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Yes, there are master Builders at LL CA, we had one visit us during Bricks West. (...) Yup, I have seen little kids running around miniland with cars they have taken form the cities. I thought they were attached to the ground, I was surprsed (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)