 LEGOLAND / California / 278
Re: Many pics from Legoland CA (with link - duh)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ed McGlynn writes:
Mark -

All the pictures are great!  ...but they made me realize that I missed a
bunch of stuff on my last visit, so I'm kinda bummed about that.  Thanks for
the kids' meal pic too - I meant to do that!

Ed

Thanks! I go 2 or 3 times a month, and every now and then I see something
and wonder "has that always been there?" lol! If you missed the fairy tale
brook ride, you missed alot! I passed on that ride many times (my 6 year old
son wants no part of that ride, lol) and when I went on it I was surprised
at all I was missing! Most of the fary tale people you see in the pics were
from this ride. And I missed out on taking a pic of the older style kids
meals (the ones in the bags) but I really like the box, I taped up the
bottom and my son uses it to store some of his Legos in.
Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com
"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBG6Lv.FHD@lugnet.com...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3751