 LEGOLAND / California / 275
Re: Many pics from Legoland CA (with link - duh)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 03:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
ARG! I can not believe i forgot the link to the pics!
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3751
duhhhhhh, i was telling myself not to forget it too - oh well! ;)
In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hi all,
Well, I finally got around to scanning and uploading my many pics of
Legoland, CA from my _*many*_ visits. I tried to take pics of things that
have not been posted before, so hopefully most of these are new to most of
you. There are a few pics from the holiday season thrown in there also. I do
not have a digital camera, man oh man if I did - there would be hundreds of
pics! I tried to get a pic of the one toilet in miniland, but the mist on
the window somewhat hid the object of the pic. There is also a pic of a lego
mold, this is really neat to see, it is an actual mold that was used to make
legos! I also got a pic of a model shipping boat, with a sign telling of the
ship that lost its load of lego in the ocean - I remember talk of that here
on Lugnet not too long ago. I used my advantix camera (which I hate and
would not recommend to anybody!) to take these pics, thats why I got some
nice panoramic pics (the only advantage that this camera has) that really
gets a long stretch of area. I hope you enjoy the pics, I had fun taking
them! And yes, I will be taking more and adding more as time goes by.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com

Oh ya, thanks to Bram Lambrecht for reminding me about uploading zipped
files to brickshelf, he saved me a ton of time <|:^)
Hi Mark,
Nice Pics!  I enjoyed them.  The mold was neat, but I got to have one of
those large skeletons! hehheh  Too cool!  I'm gonna have to make the trip
one of these days..
Tom