 LEGOLAND / California / 276
Re: Many pics from Legoland CA (with link - duh)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:25:08 GMT

Mark -

All the pictures are great!  ...but they made me realize that I missed a
bunch of stuff on my last visit, so I'm kinda bummed about that.  Thanks for
the kids' meal pic too - I meant to do that!

Ed
"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBG6Lv.FHD@lugnet.com...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3751