 LEGOLAND / California / 270
Re: LegoLand's Lost Opportunity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, John Gramley writes:

I think it would be a great opportunity for LEGOLAND to sell more
impulse-buy sets based on things that you could see in Miniland.  I know
that we would never see any of the large buildings and probably only the
smallest ones.  But I think they could make some good money selling sets of
some the people, vehicles, or small scenes that can be found in Miniland.
Or maybe they could produce and sell sets that are like things in Miniland,
instead of exact copies.

You know, (I think it was in their first year) they did sell some of the
figures from miniland.  But they were so grossly overpriced, that it was
ridiculous.

Jimmy