 LEGOLAND / California / 269
  Re: LegoLand's Lost Opportunity

(...) Rick, I totally agree. The first time I went to LEGOLAND, I was not only surprised, but a little disappointed that Model Shop was a model workshop and not a model store. Granted, I made my own rash assumptions about what I thought was (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LegoLand's Lost Opportunity

(...) You know, (I think it was in their first year) they did sell some of the figures from miniland. But they were so grossly overpriced, that it was ridiculous. Jimmy (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LegoLand's Lost Opportunity

(...) Yep, it's true. They used to sell some of the humans. I think the price was something like $8 each. I think I only saw them at the souvenir cart parked next to the model shop, and I never saw more than 3 or 4 at a time. I also never got the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)