 LEGOLAND / California / 26 (-10)
  I go to LEGOLAND, CA

Folks, I have just added a page of brief thoughts about my recent journey to LEGOLAND, CA (photo-links included). (URL) Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: liquor license

(...) Yes, it's so that the designers of Town Jr. can drown their sorrows. Just kidding. (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  liquor license

I was watching CNN headline news and the one liner news headlines at the bottom of the screen said that Legoland California is going to get a liquor license despite complaints. Anyone know anything more about this? (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Wheelchair/ridem chairs

(...) wheelchair friendly.. Let me see if I can find that brochure, and I'll scan it and send it to you... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Wheelchair/ridem chairs

In a previous post somewhere in this newsgroup, it was mentioned that LLC had decent access for wheelchairs, etc. However, does anyone know if they rent out wheelchairs or motorized chairs? I'm wondering, becuase I'm going there in ~2 1/2 weeks, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Sept 17-20, anyone?

That's when my wife and I will be there, I'd love a chance to meet any other LUGnetters. James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Aug 31st, anyone going ?

(25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  J. Mathis at LEGOLAND,CA on 24 July

Hello, Everyone, It's short notice, but I would like to know if anyone here might be going to LEGOLAND, CA tomorrow (24 July)? I'd like to meet up with you if you're at the Park, too. I wont be on-line long, off-line at 4:45pm Mountain Time on 23 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Crowded at Legoland

I will be at Legoland California the weekend of July 16-18. How are the crowds? I was at the park on opening weekend and it was quite pleasant--few lines, no huge crowds. I understand park attendance has climbed considerably since then. Also...has (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Comparative comments on LLW vs LLC

Very interesting. Thanks for the post. I am off to LLB in July, so I'll do a similar comparison when I return. Huw (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact