 LEGOLAND / California / 26
25  |  27
Subject:
I go to LEGOLAND, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:09:17 GMT

Folks,

I have just added a page of brief thoughts about my recent
journey to LEGOLAND, CA (photo-links included).

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/legolandca.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)