 LEGOLAND / California / 166
  Legoland California Gift Box model

As posted previously, Legoland California has a hand assembled set available during the Breakfast with Mrs. Claus. It is a model of a gift box approximately 6x6x6 in size and cost $5. It comes with approximately 109 pieces, printed instructions, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

The instructions are now on (URL) image is 85KB so take care in downloading. I believe the piece count is about 105. There were 2 less each of the red 1x6 and 1x4 plates. (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

WOW, thats a great gift box! This promotion is going on untill the 30th right? I hope so, I have plans to go there on the 28th for my sons b-day! (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

(...) My family is going on Christmas Eve, so I hope they have some left! That really does look neat, love the macaroni bricks! Best to you, Aaron (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

(...) Is this orderable at all? Frank (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

So where is this in the park? I was lloking at the legoland site and it looks like you have to do the "dine with Mrs. Clause" meal in order to get the box. I was wondering because it says the dine thing is at 10am (is this right?). If this $9.95 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

(...) Yes, the only way you can pick one up is at the breakfast. You can sign up at Guest Services. The breakfast itself is in the Fun Town restaurant. The Gift box model is definitely nice, but I VERY much suggest that you assemble it while eating (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

The gift box is on sale in the Fun Town Market Restaurant. Contrary to what the flyer says, you can actually buy the set anytime during the day. Just ask and they will get it for you. If you buy multiples, about 60% of the sets will have different (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

If anyone lives near LLC, can they pick up 5-10 of these sets for me? I just can't see driving 1000 miles roundtrip for them. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

If you got the box during the day then I think you got lucky. I was unable to get to legoland in time for the dine with Ms. Clause breakfast (I drove up at 11:15). I went to the fun town restraunt while my son was doing the driving school and asked (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

The breakfast with Ms. Claus ended on Dec. 24th. At the time I asked the lead or supervisor/manager who was very friendly and was willing to look in the back, where they found some. Maybe I was just lucky... (...) ask (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)