 LEGOLAND / Billund / 30
  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

(...) My husband and I were in Copenhagen 20 years ago and communication was no problem then. I would imagine it to be even easier today. Most everyone spoke better english than us. :-) 'course that wouldn't be hard- Gary with his NY Bronx accent (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GD15J3.60y@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds like fun. My wife always likes to find some high place to look around and get her bearings. She's somewhat afraid of heights but always forgets (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)