 LEGOLAND / 93
  What to do in Denmark...

A friend of mine will be going to Legoland in Denmark next month. Are there any "Do not miss!" things to see while he is there? In other words, how can he get the most bang for his buck? Also, is there anything special about the Lego store there? (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: What to do in Denmark...

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyDD19.Dt0@lugnet.com... (...) there (...) can (...) Dunno about his age, but I'd say: skip all the rides. Do the park, and check out the statues in the Wild West part (four presidents, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: What to do in Denmark...

(...) I was there in early October... the LEGOLAND store did have two huge bins filled with older Service Packs for 15 DKK each... The store in the Wild West had a whole bunch of the biggest Wild West sets (the fort), and everything on discount, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland)