 LEGOLAND / 335 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Man, I would really love to go to that. I wish I had the money. Hmmm, mabey I could maraculously find the money on the ground. lol. Also, if we were to go, would we be able to take pictures? Thanks, Daniel Jackson www.biorevv2.com (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

(...) Well I think it's a great chance to know more LEGO! However, the price is too high .... I'm afraid I cannot afford it. (gees, 1200 for three days!) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Can I book now for the summer of 2006? :) That would be perfect, doing the insiders tour as a side trip from watching Canada play at the World Cup in Germany. (Hehe sorry, WC qualifying begins in earnest for Canada tonight in Vancouver.) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Inside Tour

Over the last few years, we’ve had more and more fans from around the world ask us about getting tours of LEGO Billund. It seems that more and more AFOLs want to take the trip to the source of the brick! In order to make this a reality, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The letter tile packs must be selling quite well, because LLCA just raised the price to $2.50. Still, a welcome addition to the Lego product line. Contrary to Aaron's post, they appear to be silver letters to me. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The set number is 4677 and says it contains 60 elements, though mine had 68. Here is a picture of them on a baseplate ( baseplate not included in this set and is shown here for illustration purposes only - legal disclaimer.. done ). The (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear from you offline. MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Customer tracking at LEGOLand

It looks like this is a followup to this (URL) a couple months ago, but I just found this (URL) and thought the negative implications of market research under the guise of keeping families together were interesting. I'm setting FUT to l.o-t.d since (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Aaron, I haven't seen them at the Atlanta Outlet store. I'd like to get five of them...shoot me an e-mail... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

There are now 60 piece packs containing 1x1 black tiles with white letters on sale at LEGOLAND CA. These are retailing at $1.95 and are designed as part of a police name badge that is sold separately. I'm sure anyone interested in doing small (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact