 LEGOLAND / 330 (-10)
  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The set number is 4677 and says it contains 60 elements, though mine had 68. Here is a picture of them on a baseplate ( baseplate not included in this set and is shown here for illustration purposes only - legal disclaimer.. done ). The (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear from you offline. MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Customer tracking at LEGOLand

It looks like this is a followup to this (URL) a couple months ago, but I just found this (URL) and thought the negative implications of market research under the guise of keeping families together were interesting. I'm setting FUT to l.o-t.d since (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Aaron, I haven't seen them at the Atlanta Outlet store. I'd like to get five of them...shoot me an e-mail... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

There are now 60 piece packs containing 1x1 black tiles with white letters on sale at LEGOLAND CA. These are retailing at $1.95 and are designed as part of a police name badge that is sold separately. I'm sure anyone interested in doing small (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Sometimes. And sometimes not, if you can arrange your backdrop to be done with forced perspective, it can really bring a display to life and make it seem much bigger. c.f. some of the PNLTC displays which use it, or some MichLTC displays which (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Spencer- Making models always sacrifices detail, especially in LEGO, but maintaining common scale at least provides a sense of how everything works together. The VAB is the world's largest building, and shrinking it relative to the shuttle (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) I'd imagine it just isn't feasible/desirable to build a more properly scaled VAB, nor is sacrificing the resolution of the shuttle stack/pad. Keep in mind just how much the VAB dwarfs the orbiter stack: (URL) there is some fabulous work here (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LEGOLAND mid June update

We visited LLCA on Sunday June 21. It was the space themed weekend featuring the debut of the new Florida section of Miniland that includes a KSC area and the Daytona Speedway. They also had astronauts, a guess-the-number-of-...ip-to-NASA contest, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Legoland Billund Launches Wi-Fi Tracking for Kids

(URL) Inc., KidSpotter A/S and LEGOLAND announced today the successful deployment of a full-scale child-tracking application within LEGOLAND Denmark, one of Europe's largest amusement parks. Through this system, visitors to the park can now utilize (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact