 LEGOLAND / 295 (-20)
  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Don't rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says "New Improved Colors!" Oh well... Don (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I'm leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload. Or maybe not, I have to check my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

"Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) nice try would be nice though. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Gray Tub

(URL) This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro. It's only grey, dark grey and brown inside ... Thanks TLC for this :-) Kind regards, HoMa (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX) !!

  Sneak Preview

Hi everyone, I had the chance this weekend to experience Legoland Denmark, 3 weeks before opening day. It was weird to see so many white plastic-coated buildings, rivers and lakes - drained, and figures missing limbs and heads. Some areas were a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

.... sorry if this is old news (URL) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I believe that the ride is being dismantled (as opposed to torn down) and being sold and shipped to another theme park (not a LEGOLAND). There were never any safety issues with the one at LEGOLAND California. But... there is/was another one (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) On one of my last trips to the park, I was told by an MC that there were issues with getting parts to properly service the ride. The MC said they had been told that the manufacturer of the ride was no longer in business. So, with your new park (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Plus 5, Minus 1?

I was at LLCA Feb 14 and enjoyed seeing the new Block of Fame and Art of Lego attraction. I noticed that the new park map showed all five of the new attractions planned for this spring and summer. The opening dates are shown for upcoming (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) More Information on this: Some the Creations from the Finalist are still on display at the park. They have moved a lot of the individual creations into the Club House and have them out in the section that is used to show off models across from (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) Looks like this thread got a little more flesh on the bone: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

Sorry to keep replying to myself, but JamesT on FBTB pointed to this gallery by Jamie Berard (one of the finalists) (is he a Lugnetter? I don't know the name): (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

Thanks to Maskatron Corey Sanders for pointing out that TLC has put up pictures of the finalists and their creations: (URL) of small photos, but there are some really great creations there. Bruce (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) mother) and they're quite amazing. So it looks like LEGO-modelling ability is a genetic thing (something that my kids won't get unfortunately, which says a lot about my own skills with the brick)! -Bryan (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

I found some more. Here are pictures from Kristi Klein's mother on Brickshelf: (URL) raises the question whether this gallery contains Kristi's constructions or those of her mother. Her "Octopus' Garden" creation reflects a similar building style: (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Master Builder pictures?

Hi all, I've been looking around for pics from the Master Builder competition, but haven't found much. We've seen the winners' entries on the Jimmy Kimmel show (Thanks Jeff and Dan): (URL) Sanders (aka Maskatron) has a gallery here: (URL) can see (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  LLCA Promo Brick Misprint

Our family visited Legoland California during the Christmas holiday. We received a few of the Duplo promo bricks available to annual pass holders and kids that had their picture taken with Santa. When we got home, I was taking the bricks out of a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Congratulations! (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Just to share my joy a bit with you tonight. I competed for the position at LEGOLAND, CA for the Masterbuilder spot (San Diego event) and could not have had a better time. Everyone from LEGO was wonderful, totally restoring my faith and love for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact