 LEGOLAND / 260
    Re: Pick-A-Brick Bags —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I was wondering the same thing myself. I spent so much time sorting the pieces that I was thinking of putting each different part in a separate bag. Thanks for the information! You could get a more accurate estimate of the bag price by (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Pick-A-Brick Bags —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Up untill now, every thing I have seen that is "buy by the weight" that uses a holder that could effect the price has an offset in the scale. I asked them about this at LLCA only to be greeted with a blank stare. The problem with the small (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Pick-A-Brick Bags —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) Then your information is more recent than mine. Anyway, I was there on June 15 (Father's day). I had a long list composed from your inventory at (URL) and the following items were not there: Black slope, 33-deg, 2x2 double (apex) Blue slope, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)