 LEGOLAND / 235 (-10)
  Legoland Windsor

Hi all, After recently getting married, my wife and I took our honeymoon in Europe. Of course for one afternoon we had to go to Legoland in Windsor, England. Here are the pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Parkguide Billund

Hi all, just after uploading scans of a park guide to the Billund park from my visit in 1982.... See it here: (URL) I don't know if this belongs anywhere else on Brickshelf. If so, feel free to move it, just let me know.... Duq (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Some New LLCA Pictures

I have uploaded some new pictures from my June 15th visit to LLCA: Yoda building event: (URL) I was not there on the 16th, so did not get any pictures of the complete statue.) Miniland Marina: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LegoLand Pics

(...) hehe, ya its nice being able to stop in for about an hour just to do one or two things and not feeling rushed to see everything. I will get those pics for you as soon as I can. I will post here when they are up. I like your pictures also, its (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  LegoLand Pics

I'm still uploading, but here's a start for my LegoLand trip. (URL) am SOOOO jelous of Mark Papenfuss and those other local folks that can just pop by there anytime. Mark, if and where you're there next time, ¿Will you take a picture of the stain (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California

(...) On Saturday, March 2, they had: -2x3 black 33 slopes -2x8(or 2x6, I don't remember) tan bricks -1x8 black bricks -1x8 yellow bricks -some orange bricks (don't recall if they were 1xn or 2xn) -some mix of bricks and parts that included minifig (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ??

Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ?? Anyone I know going down? -- spam guard in effect remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply i_am_magundy@yahoo.comMERCIAL (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California

What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California -- spam guard in effect remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply i_am_magundy@yahoo.comMERCIAL (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

(...) I was told that the buildings, ships, etc. are replaced about every two years. I don't know how accurate this is because I'm pretty sure some of the buildings in Legoland CA have not been replaced since it opened. Anyway, when it's time to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

Hi, I've seen pics of the Legoland landscapes on Brickshelf and some of the bricks used in the scenery looked worn out and old. For example some of the automobiles and houses looked discolored and water damaged from being out in the open for long (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact