 LEGOLAND / 231
230  |  232
Subject:
LegoLand Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:23:07 GMT

I'm still uploading, but here's a start for my LegoLand trip.

I am SOOOO jelous of Mark Papenfuss and those other local folks that can
just pop by there anytime.

Mark, if and where you're there next time, ¿Will you take a picture of the
stain glass (colored ABS) window in the dragon ride?  It's on the right hand
size a couple of nooks before the red dragon.  I checked my camera with my
backpack, and probably couldn't have gotten it turned on quickly enough if I
wanted to.  I wasn't expecting to take pictures :)  I remembered it being
really nice, but couldn't talk my three adult friends into waiting in line
to go on the ride /again/.  Thanks.