 LEGOLAND / 205 (-20)
  Re: New MASK!!!

Hi Michael, if you can get the pictures to us that will be great Anyone who has one or the collection of 3, please get in touch , cash waiting :-) -- Michael Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

In lugnet.legoland, Michael Edwards writes: Blah, blah, blah, Bionicle, blah, blah! Not interested! You've got a sub group, you don't have to post to straight technic as well. Steve Lane (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) WOW! Are you serious? Ok, Now Im lloking to buy a fulkl set of any of these foreign masks, any one who has them(and pics to prove it!) send me an email! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) I'm not sure about the trans-red Hau mask, but it is confirmed they had a trans-red Miru mask and currently have a 2 pack containing a copper Huna & copper Komau mask. I have seen the pics. Michael Foertsch theBionicleMan (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

Sorry My email for those who want to reply medwards@ukonline.co.uk -- Michael Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts (URL) Magazines from the Past and Present (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New MASK!!!

Just received a Rumour from a fellow mask collector Unconfirmed_ rumour has it that there is a trans-red Hau mask, but that it comes randomly in packs that are only sold at LEGOLAND Denmark. Can anyone confirm this, please get in touch -- Michael (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  not to be missed when shopping in Billund

I bought these last last week when visiting Legoland Billund: (URL) collector's item, only DKK 300! cheers, Wessel (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  LEGOLAND...Simply Amazing!

Hi everyone! I thought I would express my opinion of LEGOLAND California. I left on a Friday morning with a return home on Sunday because of summer classes starting for me on Monday. We (me, my mom, and my nephew)got there midday on Friday but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Suggestions???

(...) I've taken my two boys twice (at ages 3 and 5 and then a couple of months ago at ages 5 and 7). Their favorite attraction both times was the driving school. If you are driving I would suggest bringing a cooler because food is pretty expensive (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Suggestions???

We'll have our 9 and 5 year olds at Legoland in July. Any suggestions/recommendations for the trip??? I figure that I'll UPS the bulk brick purchases home (lol) but any other suggestions? (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) They are LOM light blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) I believe that the Maersk sets are still the only sets with *that* light blue color in them. I think there is a general misconception that LOM light blue & Maersk light blue are the same, which they are not. Jonathan (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Shiri Dori (<GD82Av.E82@lugnet.com>) wrote at 12:20:55 (...) Are these Maersk pale blue or LoM pale blue? I thought they were the same, until I compared them. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Plus (although granted this is a new addition) the belville sets... but there's only, like, two pieces in there. -Shiri (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) So how do they handle 141 colors with 2 digits? Hex? Octal? ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

Jake, They may be feeding you that line, and you may believe it, but it's simply NOT true. Take a very simple example - light blue. There were, what, TWO sets that had lt blue bricks/plates in them previous to this year, both Maersk sets? There is (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Well I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth, and say emphatically that there are lots of parts in colors that I have never seen in any set before, especially things that haven't been around for a long time. I remember seeing a Lego model of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Yep, just updating on the info I have been given in the past as an AFOL. As I said earlier in the thread, I am going to check and see if it is just part and color, or part/color combos. It will probably be next week before I have an official (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Actually, In the book "The World of Lego Toy's", which, the company I work for published,it states that no special parts were made for Legoland Parks but, special colors were & are used. (might not be verbatim). Jonathan (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) I am with Todd and others on this point. I would dispute that claim. I have seen a number of parts in "Maersk(r) light blue" that I am pretty certain have never been sourced into a set or publicly available in bulk. I would challenge you or (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact