 LEGOLAND / 200
  New MASK!!!

Just received a Rumour from a fellow mask collector Unconfirmed_ rumour has it that there is a trans-red Hau mask, but that it comes randomly in packs that are only sold at LEGOLAND Denmark. Can anyone confirm this, please get in touch -- Michael (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

Sorry My email for those who want to reply medwards@ukonline.co.uk -- Michael Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts (URL) Magazines from the Past and Present (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

I'll be at LEGOLAND Denmark on Sunday the 29th. I don't know anything about Bionicles or masks, but this sounds like a fun diversion. If no one else is going to be there sooner, tell me what to look for and I'll buy some packs and let you know what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) I'm not sure about the trans-red Hau mask, but it is confirmed they had a trans-red Miru mask and currently have a 2 pack containing a copper Huna & copper Komau mask. I have seen the pics. Michael Foertsch theBionicleMan (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) WOW! Are you serious? Ok, Now Im lloking to buy a fulkl set of any of these foreign masks, any one who has them(and pics to prove it!) send me an email! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

In lugnet.legoland, Michael Edwards writes: Blah, blah, blah, Bionicle, blah, blah! Not interested! You've got a sub group, you don't have to post to straight technic as well. Steve Lane (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

Hi Michael, if you can get the pictures to us that will be great Anyone who has one or the collection of 3, please get in touch , cash waiting :-) -- Michael Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) I have a Trans Red Hau, but it is a custom. To see a pic go to: (URL) click on the files section. The pic of all four custom Hau is up at : (URL) may be the source of the confusion. If so sorry, just wanted a trans red Hau! :) Gregg (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

Thanks Gregg, great pictures though I have now seen the Promo Masks from Denmark and have updated my online mask list (URL) Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brickbay shop - Edwards (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) <SNIP> (...) Ok, mike help me to get my hands on those!!!! and Gregg, how did you make thiose??? They kick ass!!!! Please LMK cause I need to make soem Purple masks! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) It was a matter of making a silicone mold of a Hau mask and the casting it in clear plastic with a color tint, I can make then red yellow, blue or any color in between, even metallic. Same with the opaques though the metallics don't look good (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) Gregg I have a proposition for you, check your email. ;) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)