 LEGOLAND / 160 (-10)
  Re: Legoland in Orlando?

(...) No, it isn't a LEGOLAND. It's a LEGO Imagination Center, which is a LEGO store with some building areas outside, and some nice displays and sculptures inside and outside. John Gramley (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland in Orlando?

Hey all, I saw an auction on ebay that said the item came from the legoland in Orlando, FL. Is this a shop like downtown disney? I was just wondering about this, thanks! Mark (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G9y2yq.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) rollercoaster (...) Definitely a cool idea :-) A LEGO Direct exclusive?? -Tim (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

Yes, the car is way cool! I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO! It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pics of the potential wedding site

Hey Suz and Todd, Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them: (URL) here is the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

I have another person wanting one ~ And I will be mailing out the first lot in a day or two - if you till want one just let me know (any wedding people want one??) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one please: John Rudy 2589 Gardner Rd. Fabius, NY 13063 THANKS!!!! (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) oh wow, I want one! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one! Russell (rclark@telis.org) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact