 LEGOLAND / 155
    Pics of the potential wedding site —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey Suz and Todd, Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them: (URL) here is the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

        Re: Pics of the potential wedding site —Todd Lehman
     (...) for my laptop's screen, too. :-) --Todd (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

         Re: Pics of the potential wedding site —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) Todd, Please, lets get back to this point! I never maent to piss you off - so please - I am extending my hand to you in a peace offering, because it really seems it is needed. Take the step in getting this over with and getting back to the fun (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

        Re: Pics of the potential wedding site —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I get a real kick out of looking at the overlook and saying, "That's where I'm going to get married!" This means a lot to me -- getting a "real" look around. It sure beats having only a map. I never realized it before, but I guess most (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)