 LEGOLAND / *951 (-10)
  Nickelodeon Slime Time Live at LLCA Pictures

I have put up some pictures form the filming of Slime Time Live that took place at Legoland CA yesterday. You can check it out on my site: (URL) few things really stuck out yesterday, the biggest two are: -Legoland really needs to take a lesson in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) It is the same mask that was given out at Toys R Us and other various events. It is known as the Copper Mask of Victory, it is a Kanohi Huna mask. I uploaded a pic of it: (URL) am kinda dissapointed it is not a Legoland exclusive item, I was (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) Hey there Mark, I was curious, what's the scoop on the promotional Bionicle Copper mask that LLCA is giving away? I've got 4 on the way, but I don't know the style. Do you know anything about it from the park? Also, get the promo brick during (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bricks price in LEGOLAND

(...) In Denmark it is 39DKK per 100g, Germany is not open yet this year, AFAIK. Huw (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:HDs1nM.10B8@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) When I went last year I stayed at (URL) hotel itself and child-friendly facilities are excellent, but the location, on the edge of a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) I should probably have added lugnet.loc.de to the newsgroups list. Thanks for any info. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de)

  Hotels near Legoland Germany?

LEGO's website for Legoland Germany is decidedly less than useful as far as accomodations goes. There's a nice link on the main page ("Accommodation") that would seem to suggest it will show you places that you could stay. Unfortunately instead it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Bricks price in LEGOLAND

Hi, can somebody tell me what's the price for the LEGO bricks (for 100g or whatever amount) in LEGOLAND Denmark and in LEGOLAND Germany ? Thanks. Mike (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Yes! I agree! This is something I have been wondering about for a long time. I know there are some lifetime members around here. Most people are surprised when they find out that I am not a lifetime passholder, lol. I will be soon.. hopefully ;) I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Please share this info with all! I'd like to know too! C (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact