 LEGOLAND / *886 (-5)
  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  KUKA Robocoaster at LEGOLAND

Hello, I can't recall, which park are the 10 KUKA Robocoasters being installed? Does anyone know the layout of the machines? KUKA and Mauer Sohne have offered a "tower" with the robots coming out of the side. I am curious if LEGO has opted for that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

I just came back from Legoland (California) and saw that they now sell Technic parts near the front of the park (in the Build&Test building) by weight, the way they sell other Lego in the Mania clubhouse. Here's some pictures of the signs outside (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

(...) I almost forgot to post my pics of this event - I was there on the first day, the 19th, and snapped this photo of the line waiting to get into the tent: (URL) was about halfway back in the line, and it was another 30 minutes wait from that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact