 LEGOLAND / *786 (-5)
  Re: Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

They did this last year, and the sets (Millenia Throwbot?) had them up here in NoCal too. In fact, I seem to remember some people back East posting that they got sets with the sticker (card inside) too. (...) | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

I am assuming this is really only for the WalMarts here in southern California but I just got an email from Lego stating that when you buy Lego products with the special sticker on it you will get a free kids ticket to LL CA. Here is what the deal (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W

(...) That was true when the park opened, but they hired American Master Builders shortly thereafter. How do I know? We had a presentation at BricksWest by one of them. (...) There is a shop there where you can look in through a window and see LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W

(...) Yes, there are master Builders at LL CA, we had one visit us during Bricks West. (...) Yup, I have seen little kids running around miniland with cars they have taken form the cities. I thought they were attached to the ground, I was surprsed (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W

"Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message news:Gx0Frv.I0r@lugnet.com... (...) No, they said at the LLW tour that there was a model maker group at LL CA. I believe it is small at present, and true many of the models were built at (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact