 LEGOLAND / *566 (-5)
  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Jake: Seriously? Do you mean that every single part that is used in a Legoland model has been available for purchase by Joe Consumer at some point in time (even if it was just a promotional on some ferry traveling between Vunderbagen & (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) It makes sense, but unfortunately isn't true. I have seen parts in Legoland that have never (IFAIK) been in production. One that leaps out is the 2x2x3 corner slope brick in tan (used in dresses on some of the LL-scale figs). Another, really (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Actually, the point is that there are no parts made specifically for models built in LEGOLAND (any location). All parts have been avaliable to the consumer at one point in time. There aren't any color/part combos that were never sold, and no (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) But that's a bloody blatant lie -- or at best a half-truth. (I don't mean that you're lying, I mean LEGOLAND is.) I mean, LEGOLAND can get: * colors that aren't available to the public * older pieces (in some cases) that are no longer (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GD0K63.3s0@lugnet.com... (...) ... (...) I went there in 1999, and had no problem with speaking only English. If you've got any questions about the park, Billund or the hotel, feel free (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact