 LEGOLAND / *421 (-20)
  Re: Pictures from my trip to Legoland, Billund 2000

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> wrote in message news:3A9829DC.4BA621...pnet.se... (...) (URL) an interesting note on this pic. Its a sculpture of Peter Eio, president of the Americas for TLC. There's a few of these around the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one! Russell (rclark@telis.org) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) (...teacher sees a hand waving way back at the back of the classroom...) Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll send you my mailing address, Mark - Thanks! Ed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

OK, as (hopefully) most of you know, I went to the car show here in SD last week, they had some of these cards that I thought were pretty cool. It is basically a discount card with some neat options. I could go on and on about it, but look for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Great! Thanks for the info. Nice to see that the car fits a family of four. Ed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) If there's only one toilet, it seems like the line would be longer.... Steve (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) From what I was told the last time I was at legoland, it will be aimed for older kids ~ kinda like the tehnic stuff is aimed for older kids. Thats how it was explained to me by 3 different "MC's" I am in the process of getting my film (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Trip pictures

<snip the train stuff and train follow up for this post> (...) AHHHH, I love that guy, its really funny to see the ONE toliet in all of miniland. I remember the ad Legoland had on TV not too long ago, it said how may buildings they had and then (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) All I can remember detail-wise about Grand Central Station was some guy down below in a restroom on the crapper:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) John - My still pics are similar to Mike's pics, and I remember the plexiglas window was very reflective and washed out the darker contents of the subway on the sunny day I was there. Do you remember some small (~24" wide x 12" high) windows (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A928168.727EEB...est.net... (...) You can't really see them in this picture but this is the structure they are in the bottom of. (URL) dig around some more, I am sure I took a picture of them (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) Holy cow, and I'm sitting here trying to even *remember* them! Could I have missed them altogether??? Anyone have pics of these to jog my addled brain? -John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

Ah, Ed, you got us! Yes, there were indeed some passenger-type pieces moving under the large terminal. Nice catch! dan parker PNLTC In lugnet.legoland.california, Ed McGlynn writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

mfuss903 at mfuss903@aol.com wrote: <snip proud dad stuff> Congratulations! Tell him he can have an extra Greebnok with his dinner in the enlisted mess hall tonight. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  My (almost) trip to legoland

Hi All, I just picked up my pictures from my trip to England in Dec/Jan and I saw the few pics I have of legoland and thought that I would post my experiance there. It was a bad day. We went on Dec 30, and after an hour 1/2 drive to windsor, we got (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Ditto! That must be a really cool feeling for your son- to know that for the next year, going to LEGOLand is on him! :D eric (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Mark - congratulations to you and especially your son! Nice job. Thanks for sharing the letter with us, too. Can you give any more details on the Technic car that they'll be using on the new roller coaster at the park? Would you guess that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

I forgot to put this: (URL) is the paper they gave us to take up to legoland! Mark (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  I am a VERY proud dad!

Well as some of you know there was an auto show here in San Diego over the weekend. And Sunday was kids day sponsored by Legoland. So I took my son down there to see the cars and to get the free lego set they gave out (set #8246 - I *still* do not (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact