 LEGOLAND / *166 (-10)
  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Thanx Tom for the phone number. I just called and spoke to an employee named Bambi (with that name she should be working for Disneyland not Legoland), she verified that there is a 30 minute shopping pass, simply go to the front gate and they imprint (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Yes, such a pass does exist, according to people working IN the park (last time I was there, someone mentioned it). I don't know the details of it, however. Have you tried calling them for more info? (760) 918-5346 (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Florida?

(...) Try this (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland Florida?

Someone (non-lego) at work was telling me they saw a bit in the Orlando Sentinal newspaper about a (possible) Legoland being planned in Florida? He couldn't rember which day he saw it. Does anyone know anything? (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland shopping pass

I have heard rumor of a special shopping pass issued at Legoland California, which would allow a person to go into the main shop there in the park for a limited time for free. Would someone out there in the know please confirm or deny this rumor. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Agreed, Mike. "Well-adjusted" is just too much to hope for from a land that doesn't get enough sunlight, or for that matter, fresh news. They had better stop reading those old Doonesbury cartoons from 1985. -Tom McD. (who's looking forward to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39357EEA.9F7591...est.net... (...) meeting (...) tree-hugging, (...) Evian - how passé. <g,d,r> Mike (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Hey! I resemble that remark! Only I drink Sobe, not Evian. Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

Woo-Hoo. We normal, well adjusted Midwestern types are looking forward to meeting you sandal-wearing, beach-bumming, Evian-drinking, free-loving, tree-hugging, long-haired California types! -John (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

I know Russell has revised his days that he'll be there, and I have too. I plan to be there 7/12-13. I look forward to seeing trainy stuff and the LDraw exhibit as well. I would like to meet as many Lugnet'ers as possible. -Tom McD. when replying, (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact