 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 987
  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) I'll say "me too". While we are at it, I would add 1Xx bricks in tan (apart from the 2X1), dark gray and orange. Also, how about a "Town Expander Kit" with vehicle doors, mudguards, small wheels and roofs? That way we can "de-juniorize" the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) I see this request from time to time but I don't think all that many people want them, judging by how little they go for when I put them up on eBay (no, this is not a plug, I don't have any up at the moment! :-) ) Kevin Wilson ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) I would still prefer buying quality Town sets (not Town Jr!) containing these parts, but since the futur of the theme is now (apparently) up in the air, I'll settle for the parts. Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)