 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 824
  Website has problems, too TIME consuming for mom's, Catalog beef!!!

Catalog Beef After several tries we are STILL waiting for a Fall Lego catalog! I would think with the amount of money our household spends at S@H we would at least get a catalog sent to us. The last time I called S@H, the gal stated that I would (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Website has problems, too TIME consuming for mom's, Catalog beef!!!

(...) <snipped> because I don't even have time to bother with the website after all the problems I've been hearing about (...) I'm glad you wrote this message. I would find it hard to believe that LEGO doesn't realize that MOMS are the primary (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)