 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 678
    RE: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ] —Benjamin Whytcross
   <Appologies for not threading...> (...) So I'd heard. It doesn't mean I have to like it...or believe it :) (...) I know this, it's just that I'm getting sick and tired of TLG's treatment of Australia.[and not neccesarily all of this should go to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ] —Ross Crawford
     (...) While I agree totally with your general comments about TLG & LA, I must point out that, having been involved in launching an international e-commerce site, this is probably not achievable. The logistics in delivering products to many different (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ] —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I notice that a lot of the older lego I have seen lately is insectoids, that seems to be making a comeback, probobly LA is clearing excess inventory and drawing names out of a hat for stores that are to get the stock. The problem with lego (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ] —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Anyone want to take a guess at what it could be? I think that it could be some older townjr sets (the fire & police in one crappy set comes to mind) or mabie rockraiders. Both are heavily juniorised and both are EVERYWHERE you look... What I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien