 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 662
    Re: LEGO.new is coming —Eric Joslin
   (...) I hope that as part of this re-launch/overhaul/whatever the correct buzzword is, you've had a word with the web designers about making the new www.lego.com a little less bloated on Flash, etc- or for my part, I'll still be placing orders by (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO.new is coming —Alex Farlie
   (...) Here, Here! I find the use of Flash on the site a litle cumbersome. Espcially when a more portable technology such as java/javscript/PHP could be used. Not all Lego(R) users have Wintel PC's! A large number seem to use Linux derivatives as (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)