 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6258
  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) Seems to me they were acting entirely in accord with their return policy. Always read the fine print - (URL) "Custom items such as LEGO Factory models and Pick A Brick orders cannot be returned or exchanged." I guess it could be argued that (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) I think the claim from Lego that the set had been opened is also a possible cause for complaint. But while it may not have been opened by Gregory or his mother, you never know what happened to the package on the return trip. Otherwise, I (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) I agree fully. My nephews picked out a couple small Bionicle sets, which I'm not at all interested in, for me this year (and last year actually), but I accepted them with a smile and a thanks. I didn't even return them to the store. To do (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) Well said. Jude (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)