 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6157
  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

(...) Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same (possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also, that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle. (...) I'll try that, thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)